If You Try to Download Any Google Play Store App on your External SD Card But in Some Case You can't Install on External SD Card. We Change our download Path through The App Or Using Very Popular App ES File Explorer.
But In this Post I Will Tell You How You Can download any Google Play Store App Directly on your External SD Card. You Don't need to install any app or don't need to root your phone and works on any android devices.
Here You Have Question How Do We Install Google App Directly on SD Card ? Yes You Can. It's Legal and secure way to download. Here we have to follow these step in order to install directly on Our Mobile External Storage.
First One We need to use UC Browser Because they allow us to change download location on our mobile . The Second we install google play store app through UC Browser. Now Follow the Below Steps
Steps to Download Directly on External SD Card
- First Open UC Browser on your mobile ( Google Chrome Don't Work)
- Click menu icon ( very button of the page )
- Now Go To Settings Tab and click on it.
- Scroll down
- Find the download settings tab and click on it.
- Click on Default Path
- now swipe on left side and find storage option and click on it.
- Now you can find two folder one is our internal storage folder and the second one is your external storage folder
- Click on External SD Card Folder and select the path where you want to download.
- Once you set you download path.
- Now Search for your game or app APK File on any browser.
- or Simply Search your App Apk File Here : https://mob.org | https://apkpure.com | https://www.apkmirror.com
- Now What Happen When you install apk file from UC Browser, your download goes to your preferred download path
- So Once your Apk file installed on your external SD Card, just Open the APK File and Run it,
- With Few Second Your App Installed successfully and ready to use.
Thank You For Reading This Post ! If You Have Any Question or Suggestion About The Post Then Please Comment Below. If You Like This Post Then Please Share it.