If You are Tired of useless Notification from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter , Instagram or any website who send it to you on your Google Chrome Browser. Then This Post Help you to get rid off them from your google chrome.
Here I Will Show you, How to Disable, Remove or Turn off Notification on Google chrome Desktop Browser. You can completely disable any website notification on chrome. This Method Works on Any Laptop, PC , Mac Devices.
You Can Turn off the notification for specific website or Disable for All sites in few clicks. you don’t need to install any chrome extension or don’t have to run any code ether.
Steps To Disable Notification on Google Chrome
- Open Your Google Chrome Browser on Your PC or Laptop
- Now Go To Top Right Corner and Click on 3 dot Icons ( Customize and control )
- And Go To Settings Tab And Click on it.
- Scroll Down
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Now Go To Content Settings and click on it.
- Here You Can Find Option For Notifications
- Click on Notifications
- Here you can Block or Allow website for notifications
- Just Check Which Website You Want Block or Disable
- You Can Find Website on Allow Tab
- You Can Find The Option Like More Actions right Beside the website name
- Click on 3 Dot Icon ( More Actions )
- Click on Block For Disable Notifications
There Some App Try To Send Notification through your PC or Laptop Windows Setting. So If you find Notification from Windows Notification Bar Then You Have to Disable From All Settings >> System >> Notifications & Actions >> Here you find the app who send you notification from windows Bar.
Thank You For Reading This Post ! If You Have Any Question or Suggestion About The Post Then Please Comment Below. If You Like This Post Then Please Share it.