How to Create Business Email & Use it with Gmail for Free on Google Domains
Watch Part 1: https://youtu.be/1nrc-PtHCMk
Watch Part 2: https://youtu.be/ZNXU24YD2gU
✪ Steps To Create Create Business Email & Use it with Gmail for Free
- First We Need To Create Email Forwarding in Google Domains
- Go to domains.google.com and then click on My Domains
- Now Select the domain where you want to Create Business Email
- Click on Email Tab and then go to Email Forwarding and then click on add email alias
- Now Simply Add Your Business email Alias like contact, Info, Support, Help and then add your gmail address where you massage receive
- Once we Successfully create email forwarding then we need to setup smtp for send our business email from our gmail account.
- so first go to smtp2go.com and create account for your business email.
- once you create free account you get smtp2go smtp server details simply add those information on you gmail account
- To Add Our Business EMAIL to our gmail account, simply click on settings tab and then click on account and import, Here you can find option like add send as email, simply follow the steps and you can add within few minutes.
- once you add your business email you can use your business email from you gmail.
✪ More Videos on Business Email & Use it with Gmail
Name Cheap Domain : https://youtu.be/Nk3n4ee18is