When We Try to Install App on Our Android Phone or Tablet and we suddenly got massage Like Insufficient Storage Space. Please Remove unwanted Files from your internal Storage. But What Next If We Don’t Want to Delete any files or App to Install The App.
Here We Can Change Our Default Download Location to SD card in Android Device in Few Steps. This Method is Easy and very Safe to Change Our Default Download Location. You can Move app From Your Internal Storage to SD Card.
This App Very Popular and has up 10 millions installs and Not More than 17 MB App Size . the app works on android version 4 and up. You can use this app for not only for change your download location but you can use for File Manager and Folder Manager Remote File Access File transfer and File Explorer Real-time Observer.
Steps To Change Default Download Location to SD card in Android :
- First Check Your Phone or Tablet Android Version, You Need At-least Android Version 4 or up.
- Now Install ES File Explorer File Manager Form Google Play Store Or Just Click Here To Download : http://www.estrongs.com/?lang=en
- Open The App
- Click on Hamburger Menu Icon on Top Right Corner
- Click on Settings Tab
- Click on Directory Settings
- Click on Download Path
- Here You Can Change Your Default Download Location to SD Card
- If You Want to Create New Folder then Click on Plus Icon to Create New Folder and then Make it As your Download Path
There Are Some App or Games Don’t Allow US to change our Default Download Location to SD Card. The App or Game Like Paid Apps or Game, Subscription Type App or Game. For That You Need to Use Root or You Have Make Your Mobile as Rooted.
Once you Root Your Phone then You Can Enable to Change The Download Path. Watch the Video How to Root Android Phone or Tablet.
Thank You For Reading This Post ! If You Have Any Question or Suggestion About The Post Then Please Comment Below. If You Like This Post Then Please Share it.