How To Add Visitor Counter in WordPress Website Post View Counter on Wp Site Share this Video: https://youtu.be/x4bjK0C3sfQ
✪ Steps to Add Visitor Counter in WordPress
– Install and Activate Wp-PostViews Plugin
– Go To Settings Tab and Then Click on PostViews
and Make Change As You Like
– Now Go To Appearance and then click on Theme Editor
– Go to Right Corner to Select your theme and then click on Select
– Now You Need to Paste the view counter code in Your Theme php file.
– First find where you want to show the view counter, then find the tag through inspect element and search the tag in php file.
– Once you find Tag in php file paste the viewer counter code.
– You Can Paste the code in Your Theme functions.php , or Index.php or Singlepost.php